Blend C172 is a Light Roast, USDA Organic & Fair Trade Coffee.
As you open the package, you'll notice a sweet caramel fragrance and once you brew, you'll get a taste of a spicy, peppery note and a zesty finish with hints of plum. Yum!
In a stellar Yirgacheffe, even the grounds have an exotic tropical toasted coconut aroma that will knock you over with its charms.
Inspired by the birthplace of coffee and many peoples passion for aviation, Ethiopia and the Cessna 172. We collide these two magnificent beginnings in a light roast that will have your mouth watering for more.
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe has beautiful and unique coffees.
GET OUT YOUR JETFUEL MUG, ADD THIS TO THE CART AND ENTER START YOUR DAY THE RIGHT WAY WITH BLEND FIRST FLIGHT.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COFFEE
More About What Your Drinking
- More details: Organic. Our exclusive importer of this unique coffee is a Fair Trade Certified™ supplier.
- Growing Altitude: 1,700 – 2,200 meters above sea level
- Arabica Variety: Heirloom Varietals
- Harvest Period: October – December
- Milling Process: Washed, Sun-dried
- Aroma: Floral, Sweet
- Flavor: Complex, Fruity, Tea, Floral, Lemon