Blend 172: First FlightJetFuelCoffee.co
Light Roast - USDA Organic & Fair Trade
Inspired by the birthplace of coffee and many peoples passion for aviation.Ethiopia and the Cessna 172, we collide these two magnificent beginnings in a light roast that will have your mouth watering for more.
In this roast, we celebrate the region coffee started with an amazing flavor and we raise our coffee cups to the aircraft that started many careers and passions, with more aircraft being built than any other aircraft.
After you grind your bean, you'll notice a sweet caramel fragrance and once you brew, you'll notice a spicy, peppery note and a zesty finish with hints of plum. Yum!
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe has beautiful and unique coffees.
Yirgacheffe is a town in the Sidamo region of Ethiopia, and the coffees from this region will surprise you with their floral and tangerine notes.
In a stellar Yirgacheffe, even the grounds have an exotic tropical toasted coconut aroma that will knock you over with its charms.
GET OUT YOUR JETFUEL MUG, ADD THIS TO THE CART AND ENTER START YOUR DAY THE RIGHT WAY WITH BLEND FIRST FLIGHT.
Size: 16oz / 1lb
Roast: Light - Medium
More About What Your Drinking
- More details: Organic. Our exclusive importer of this unique coffee is a Fair Trade Certified™ supplier.
- Growing Altitude: 1,700 – 2,200 meters above sea level
- Arabica Variety: Heirloom Varietals
- Harvest Period: October – December
- Milling Process: Washed, Sun-dried
- Aroma: Floral, Sweet
- Flavor: Complex, Fruity, Tea, Floral, Lemon